Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bicol Photodiary: Day One

If you've been following my blog for a while now, then you should know how talkative loquacious I am by now. However, after looking at the photos of our recent Bicol trip, I realized that words would not be able to describe the awesomeness of our trip.

So, without further ado, enjoy these photos with minimal captions of our first trip of 2013. Looking forward to many more - love these guys! :)


Happy we didn't miss our flight!
We almost did coz we got too comfy making chika at Cinnabon! #truestory


How the boys(!!!) pack for a weekend trip.


Our first flight together. Yihee!


All I could think was: I can't wait to land and play Hay Day. :p



Celebrity sighting: DAVID GUISON!!! OMGGGGG!!! :))


First stop: Bigg's Diner.
Coz that's where all the signs pointed to.


We spent 50% of the time tweeting and Instagramming. #sadtruth :p


I also spent 25% of my time playing Zombie Tsunami, to Gerd's dismay. :p


If you've read my post on our Baguio trip late last year, you should know we have a thing for diners. :)


Took a trike to CWC.
*ahem* Smaller bags next time, please! :p


More proof of my Zombie Tsunami addiction.


With my boys :)


Our trailer! Number 122. :)
I Googled to make sure the number wasn't in any horror movies...
Yes, I do weird stuff like that.

After we checked in, we decided to take a "short nap". But before that, PICTURE TIME!!! :D



Weirdos unite!

Anyway, we said we'd wake up at 3:30pm to get more things done in the afternoon... but we all woke up at 6pm. :p As such, there was nothing left to do, but eat dinner.


Delicious laing pizza at CWC!
We had this again the following day... #fatties


While the boys drank the night away, I worked. #workaholic

Afterwards, we decided to watch "Pitch Perfect" back in Dave and Miko's trailer. But before that, PICTURE TIME AGAIN!!! :D


Things were fine at first.


But then the boys decided to bully me.


You do not bully Wonder Woman.


Especially coz I've got knights in shining armor pambahay coming to my rescue.
 

#goodtimes

For more photos of our trip, wait for the next installment and check out my Instagram account: lilmisswonderwoman :)

Photos by Gerd Perez and David Guison.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you really had a good time. :) To more travels! :)


    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute ng mga captions hahaha bigla akong napa-ngiti habang binabasa ko :)

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete