Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lookbook.nu Look: Le Moustache

The minute you step into my apartment, one thing is going to be evident to you: I love old-ish movies (cue the Audrey Hepburn and Lloyd Dobler pictures). And I love Paris (cue the Eiffel Tower decal on top of my TV set and my Eiffel Tower tea light holder... FYI, I don't even use tea lights).

Well, because of this love for old movies and the city of Paris (pronounce it pa-reeh as you read this - it makes it oh-so-much awesomer, trust me), I came up with this look, which I wore on a very unforgettable date - hehe - and to the TOMS One for One event afterwards.

Yes, I realize that's the British flag on my clutch, but everything else? Pa-reeh! (You can click on the photos for a better look.)

blue pleated skirt from F-Stop
red button flats from Soleil Flats

silver Eiffel Tower necklace from Bangkok
white 'le moustache' shirt from J'Adore la Mode Shop
black sex bands from Bangkok
black corset belt from Terranova (a gift from Maricar Rillera from Vanity, Thy Name is Woman)

sequined Union Jack clutch from Accessorize



I also have an extra announcement to make, by the way: remember my About the Bag blog post? Well, that was actually an entry for a blogging contest where we were supposed to write a creative blog about the Accessorize bag that we got at the All about Bags event.

I was up against 22 other bloggers for the top prize of Php5,000 worth of gift certificates from Accessorize and guess what? I WON!!! I won, I won, I won!!! :D I still can't get over it. I'm sooo happy and can't wait to go on a crazy shopping spree at Accessorize. Thank you again so much, Ms. Ayet and the rest of the Accessorize team. You made my first weekend of December incredibly unforgettable. :)

14 comments:

  1. Uuy she went on a date! :"> Hahaha this is such a sweet "Pa-reeh" look! ♥ And I told you, you really won the first place!! Congratulations, Angel! Looking forward to the wedding. :p Lol!

    Join my ASIAN VOGUE GIVEAWAY!
    Join my FAB MANILA GIVEAWAY!

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhmmm, what's a sex band??? (--,)V

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOWW :O Congratulations po!! :) you deserved it :* kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats Ate A :) Too bad I was not able to go to BU, next time! Still excited to read the book I got from you <3 Love the top, Mustache babe :">

    B ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!!! sure, go ahead & grab the photo!

    congratulations on winning the Accessorize contest! also, i want to say that you actually did remind of Wonder Woman w/ your outfit last saturday (the colors + headband). :D

    putting you on my blogroll now, & just followed you on Twitter!


    Gela
    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute naman this look :) and yey finally saw your layout on desktop. before kasi sa mobile lang. :) haha really love it
    Rovie,
    The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your win! :) YOU & your outfit are fabulous Wonder Woman.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your clutch! :)


    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations for winning the Acessorize contest :)
    I saw that clutch also and wanted to get it. Hehe.

    ♥ Please LIKE my Facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute Pa-reeh inspired outfit and congrats on winning! :D

    P.S. Sleeping Beauty IS pretty intense haha.

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this t-shirt, so cute!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this mustache shirt is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have the same top :) iba lang yung color ng ribbon :D hehe! ang cute lang ! anyways , love the whole outfit lalo na yung clutch bag *drools* and you look so pretty ! congrats wonderwoman :D

    ReplyDelete