Monday, December 3, 2012

Lookbook.nu Look: What's Your Center?

I watched "Rise of the Guardians" with the boyfie last week, but I'm still not over it. It's the kind of movie that just sticks with you - you know what I mean?

There are various things about the movie that get me thinking every now and then. For example: whenever I see the moon, I remind myself to listen to it.

Another thing that gets me thinking is the big question: "What's your center?" For Santa, it was his ability to see the wonder in everything; while, for Jack, it was his ability to put some fun into everything. The movie claims that everybody has a center... so, I'm interested: what's your center?

While you think about that big question, here's an outfit post on what I wore to the Blogsphere talk:

black glasses from Gerd Perez
dress from Forever 21

I've been hesitant to sell this dress because Marie Digby told me once that she had the same one, but I'm thinking I've already overused it a bit too much in my blog. Anyone interested in buying it? :)

grey fedora hat from Folded and Hung
black boots from S&H

As for these boots from S&H, they are the ultimate godsend. I impulsively went shoe-shopping once when my shoes broke at Landmark. That's when I discovered the shoe haven known as S&H. I bought two pairs of shoes that night (couldn't help it - they were so cheap!).

This pair is actually a size too small for me, but I simply had to have it, I didn't really care. :p Yes, I tend to buy shoes even when they aren't in my size (see another blog post on that here). I'm strange like that.

black and white geometric necklace from Jazelle Dazzle
stack of bangles from Bangkok
pink and gold scarf bracelet from That Quaint Store

I'm sorry I don't have a better picture of the necklace and that one of the triangles isn't on properly (THE PHOTOGRAPHER DIDN'T FIX IT FOR ME... ahem. :p), but do you like it? I'll be posting a Jazelle Dazzle giveaway soon! :)



Photos by Gerd Perez

So, have you figured out what your center is yet? Do share! :)

I gotta admit: I have no idea what my center is. But, maybe, like Jack, I just have to wait a bit until I figure it out. Let's just hope I don't have to wait as long as he did.

3 comments:

  1. and from that i wonder whats mine hays i think i should be figuring that now,
    by the way nice and lovely dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know my center... hmmm...

    I like your boots. If it fits you, it will fit me too. Mehehe :) S&H is in Landmark? Please do share how much they cost :)

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete