Friday, November 16, 2012

More Cotton On Openings: What's in Store for You!

I have already blogged about the Cotton On opening in the Mall of Asia before, but I haven't talked about the Cotton On opening in Megamall yet. The Bench group actually made a dream of mine come true that day. But I'll get to that later.


Now that Cotton On is having back-to-back openings this Saturday and Sunday - at SM North Edsa and Lucky China Town Mall, respectively - I feel the need to show you the clothing items that I love the most from their collections (all photos taken during the Megamall opening last September):

#likeapogi button-down shirts for the guys.

Unique colored and printed pants for the girls.

Cover-ups that really stand out for both guys and girls.

Since I am a bit of a shopping fanatic, I also have a list of things that I simply need to have from Cotton On soon (Christmas wishlist? Lol):

BAND SHIRTS. I will never get enough of BAND SHIRTS.

The perfect shorts for lazy days.

And, yes, shocker, but I love this dress.

The best thing about Cotton On is that it doesn't just provide great fashion, but it is also very affordable. I'm not really surprised that it is so popular all over the world right now. I'm hooked onto Cotton On myself. In fact, I always enter Cotton On when I see it. I just can't help myself.


Congratulations again to the Bench Group for the successful store launch in Megamall and for the upcoming two branches. Aside from that, I also want to say thank you very much for the invite to the Megamall store launch because I FINALLY GOT TO MEET ENCHONG DEE there:

(Special thanks to John for taking my Enchong photos and bearing with my fan girl mode. :p)

In case you didn't know, I went through an insane Enchong Dee phase after watching "The Reunion". You can only imagine how much I stuttered and almost fainted when I met him. And trust me when I say I hardly ever get starstruck. Ironic, really. :p So, thank you, Bench. THANK YOU!!!

My other ex-lover (I wish!), DJ Callum David, was there, too, by the way:


Hahaha. Too much hotness in one blog post! Gah!

Anyway, if you like what you see, then make sure to like Cotton On on Facebook and follow them on Twitter! I guarantee you will get hooked on them, too! :)

Also: go to Cotton On SM North Edsa on Saturday and to Cotton On Lucky China Town Mall on Sunday from 10am to 1:30pm and you will get a Php500 discount coupon! Enjoy! :)

3 comments:

  1. i love that first outfit on the on the left

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that violet dress is so adorable!! I wasn't really interested to see Cotton On in SM North (despite going there frequently) but with your sharing this, looks like I'll be stretching my budget this November. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent blog post. Continue the good work!
    cotton exports

    ReplyDelete