Friday, September 21, 2012

I Am Cotton On, Are You?

It is very rare for me to fall in love with a clothing brand at first sight, but that is exactly what happened when I first set my eyes on Cotton On at their store launch at the Mall of Asia earlier this month.

As such, I proudly wore this sticker all day, and even stuck it on Speckles (my laptop) afterwards. It helps that seeing the sticker reminds me of nothing but good vibes and happy times. (Good vibes and happy times courtesy of Gerd Perez.) :)


If you haven't heard of Cotton On yet, then you are definitely missing out. Cotton On is an Australian brand that has finally made its way to Manila, thanks to the Bench Group.

Not only is Cotton On known for providing great fashion, but it is also very affordable. It is no wonder why it is deemed to be a bona fide fashion destination all over the world. Well, now, we can enjoy shopping at Cotton On in Manila, as well! :)


Although Cotton On mainly targets men and women from 18 to 24 years old, that doesn't mean that oldies people 25 and up, like me (I can't believe I'm over the age bracket! Lol) can't enjoy what they have to offer, as well.

The best part about Cotton On is that it is trendy and style-savvy, and everyone will be able to find something that will suit their fashionista needs - and all under 3,000 pesos.

Enough with the talking. Here are some of the clothes that you can find at Cotton On:






Fun fact: All of the models in the show were winners of the "Cotton On Model Search" that bloggers Patricia Prieto, Laureen Uy, Camille Co and Cecille Zamora judged! :)

Things don't end there, though. Since I am a bit of a shopping fanatic, I already made a list of the items that I simply must have in my closet soon:


I am absolutely loving the top on the left and the bottoms on the right. However, I simply must have these complete outfits:

Imagine it. This is so my style.

But this one even more so!

You might not know this, but I'm a sucker for band shirts. I actually have a whole collection of Beatles shirts. I'm cool like that.


Isn't this so "13 Going on 30"? I absolutely loved the concept!


Congratulations to the entire Bench Group for a successful store launch! Thank you for the invite! :) I will definitely be shopping at Cotton On a lot in the future.

I seriously cannot get enough of Cotton On. This is the reason why I'm so excited for the launch of their second store at Megamall tomorrow! Let me know if you'll be there! :) There will be lots of discounts and freebies, so don't miss it!

If you like what you see, then make sure to like Cotton On Philippines on Facebook and follow them on Twitter! You can be Cotton On, too! :)

6 comments: