Sunday, July 22, 2012

Win Php1,000 Worth of Rexona Products Right Here!!!

Do you still remember my blog post on the Rexona Confidence Project press launch? Well, I am proud to announce that my top pick from the finalists - the cheerleaders Iya and Anya - won the video contest (watch their winning video here!) and are currently doing dares for Rexona on a daily basis!



Well, just because you didn't win the video contest doesn't mean you can't be a part of the fun! Thanks to Rexona, you can each win Php1,000 worth of Rexona products, just by following these mechanics:

1. Watch the Rexona Confidence Challenges daily webisodes from July 22 to July 28 (challenges 19 to 25).

2. Like Rexona on Facebook.

3. Follow Wonder Woman on Twitter and tweet your answer to this question: How will you do the challenge with more confidence?

Make sure you mention which challenge you're referring to in your tweets! Example: "@the_lil_miss Even though I'm tone-deaf, I would've hit the high notes, baby! (19)"

If you don't have Twitter, you can just leave your answer in the comments box instead! :)

Also: you can join as many times as you'd like, but make sure you can claim your prizes in Makati, if you win! :) Good luck - and stay confident! :)

3 comments:

  1. aww :( I really want to join but I'm from Cebu :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll join later! thanks for sharing ;)

    -Hazel
    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete