Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Rexona Confidence Project - Do You Have What It Takes?

So, my backlogs now date all the way back to about a month ago and I have no idea where to start anymore, so I figured I'd just wing it and go with the flow.

I shall start with a more recent event - mostly because the contest ends this Sunday and I want you all to be able to take full advantage of it. After all... you'll get to take home Php500,000 if you win. WHY NOT, right?


Last Monday, I was invited to the press launch of the Rexona Confidence Project in Greenbelt's M Cafe. I went with my Southern buddies Megann Monday and Jacob Gayanelo - collectively, we are known as JAM. :p

Me and Jacob

Jacob and Meg

It has become a tradition now that whenever I eat someplace new with Jacob, we try out the mojitos. This time, it wasn't any different...

Mojitos all around!


Before the event proper, we were treated to deliciously healthy food from M Cafe (would love to review that place someday!) and were able to meet the people behind the Rexona Confidence Project. 




We were then briefed on what the Rexona Confidence Project is all about.

In a nutshell, the Rexona Confidence Project is a series that will take place online and will feature two confident girls who dare themselves to have complete fun doing exciting challenges for 30 whole days.

So, if you're sick and tired of sitting in the shadows or if you have been stuck in the doldrums for far too long now, then join the Rexona Confidence Project today!

Ever wanted to start a crowd wave? Ever wanted to dress like Lady Gaga while commuting? Ever wanted to go up to that cute guy and ask for his number while singing "Call Me Maybe"? Well, WHY NOT do all of those things, then? Start being your ultra confident self by grabbing your BFF and shooting an audition video now!

Hurry! The contest ends this Sunday, June 17, 2012. Did I mention that the winners will get Php500,000? To get the complete details and mechanics for this contest, click here - and good luck!

Meg and I were going to join, but we don't have time to shoot our audition video anymore. Huhu. :( On that note, what's the most daring thing you've ever done so far? :)

4 comments:

  1. I wish they could extend the deadline!!! :( Great time with you two as always! See you again soon :)

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful project. I want to do this, now I just need a partner in crime.
    Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good project for the girls who do need to boost up their confidence , hmmm thinking if i should join too :> haha :))

    itsjustroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete