Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lookbook.nu Look: Blaze of Glory

Just a quick outfit post on what I wore to the Bench Gutz & Glory Launch at SM Mall of Asia last month. - Special thanks to Kelly Medina of The Traveling Boots for taking my outfit shots! :)

As for the title of this post... Aside from being an awesome Bon Jovi song - I LOVE BON JOVI - I also got a red ombre a couple of days before this event, thanks to the Bloodrush team and Azta Urban Salon. I am absolutely in love with it! (Mostly coz it makes me feel like a real superhero... Black Widow, anyone?)

Anyway, I didn't take a lot of pictures during the makeover because I wanted to just enjoy the experience instead of think about blogging about it, so if you want to find out more about my adventurous new hair color, stay tuned for the full editorial that will be out in Bloodrush tomorrow night! :) Here's a lil teaser for now:

Eeeeek! Exciting! :D

For now, here's my outfit post:

black sheer top from Forever 21
brown animal print shorts from J'Adore La Mode Shop
brown boots from Celine

black flower cuff from Bangkok
brown owl bag from Chick Flick

pink OMG necklace bought from Ava Te (BU2)

I'm actually really happy I have an outfit shot with this necklace on. My two-year-old recently swung this around and tried to murder the floor with it, so now it's broken in two. :(

Make me feel better by hyping my look?


8 comments:

  1. you look amazing! That bag is definitely the most lovely ever!!!!! I really love it and how you combined it ;)
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! :) you look pretty just like in person. I saw in the Zalora event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that first photo of you is awesome I can't wait to see the rest! your bag is seriously so darling haha how creative!

    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fiercer with the red ombre! you look so hot woman! :)

    Kaye Awatin
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute bag! :)

    jessnothinless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete