Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mosbeau Placenta White Product Launch with Angel Locsin

Yes, this post is very late. I know I am the Queen of Backlogs, in general, but I actually have an excuse for this one: I couldn't find my press releases. I just remembered this morning that they were in the IDs given to us during the event (yes, the IDs were high-tech and turned into USB thumbdrives), so... EPIC FAIL, Wonder Woman. But, hey, all is well. Better late than never, right? :)

Anyway, I was invited to this press launch by the one and only Paul the PR Guy of, well, Paul the PR Guy. :p

Here he is in full PR mode, reminding us not to take videos or to mention... certain... things. :p

Before the actual press launch in the 'big room' with the rest of the press, some of us bloggers were lucky enough to enjoy a more intimate interview with Angel Locsin coz they love bloggers, simply put. :D

Here are all of the other bloggers in attendance that day:

(left) Lindsay Artillero of Makeup by Say Tioco Artillero - check out her cool vlog of this event here!
(right) Iris Acosta of Pinay Ads


(left) the ever bubbly Ava Te of Artsy Fartsy Ava
(right) Bec San Diego of My Gorgeous Pink Cheeks who wins best award for "candid" posing :p

(left) the flawless Martha Sta. Barbara of The Beauty Junkee
(right) Ana Gonzales of The Fashionista Commuter - this photo is actually what reminded me where the press releases were, so THANK YOU, GIRL!!! Haha.


After a lot of chikahans with that fun lot, Angel Locsin finally arrived.

Here's what I learned about her beauty, diet and fitness regimen:

- She eats a lot of ketchup. A lot of it. (I am now contemplating a ketchup-only diet.)
- She uses Mosbeau supplements along with the Mosbeau gel moisturizer and foaming soap.
- She does not count calories nor does she worry too much when she gains a bit of weight because she loves to eat - ketchup, especially.


Here's what I learned about Angel before even going to the event (since I am not huge on the local scene, I had to do my research, y'see):

- She likes wrestling.
- She loves "The Hunger Games".
- She recently won the Star Award for Best Actress and graced the cover of the March issue of Preview Magazine.
- She may or may not be dating a certain player of a sport that involves kicking a ball around.


Here's what I learned about the contents of her bag:

- She likes fancy tissue packets.
- She has gun permits. (This motivated me to hit a shooting range. I start my lessons very soon.)
- She always carries around a fan, in case, y'know, it gets hot when she watches a certain player of a certain sport kick a ball around.

After our intimate interview, we headed to the bigger press launch itself to find out more about the new Placenta White products that Mosbeau has to offer.

The Mosbeau Placenta White All-in-One Facial Cream reinforces the idea of using a single cream for all of your beauty needs: anti-aging, moisturizing, skin whitening, and sun protection. Convenience in a cream pot!




The Mosbeau Placenta White Advanced Food Supplement uses Japan's skin care technology to provide superior skin whitening power that has double the effectiveness of glutathione, thus resulting in more visible and more effective results.




The Mosbeau Placenta White Underarm and Inner Thigh Cream helps eliminate unsightly dark spots in various problem areas. I actually heard from a certain someone's significant other recently that it really is very effective. ;)

By the way, did you know that Mosbeau is actually short for "MOSBEAUtiful"? Mind. Blown.

Ana also got free coffee after our lunch, by the way. Ikaw na! :p

Bloggers unite! :) Thanks for having us!

Can't wait to try these products. Who's with me? :)

Don't forget to like Mosbeau on Facebook and follow Mosbeau on Twitter, by the way! :) Hmm... I said "by the way" a lot in this blog post...

13 comments:

  1. always a pleasure to have you… thanks angel! uy, angel din!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your comments about angel's guy..it's so subtle.. hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this post and had to scroll through so many more.
    You're blog is such an inspiration to me!
    I hope you can follow me back on GFC
    (i'm following you privately :)

    Kendra
    Stoleninspiration.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. "a certain player of a certain sport kick a ball around."
    super tawa ko dito :))

    And mind blown talaga sa meaning ng Mosbeau :O

    I will try that ketchup diet too! hehe :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for following me, follow you back already :)

    Join my International Giveaway, win Goodie Bags with a total value of IDR 500,000.- (USD 55). Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Interesting stuff about Angel Locsin! I love how effortlessly gorgeous she is even sa candid shots mo! :) And also, winner din si Bec with her pose! :p Miss you guys!!! ♥ I'm curious about that cream pot, wanna introduce it to my Mom tuloy! :) Thanks for posting about this, Angel!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post :) this made me believe that angel's using mosbeau nga :)
    Rovie, THE BARGAIN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post doll.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh I really wanna try these products! I've also heard that they really do work.. You're really funny by the way :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. For more info visit our website at www.mosbeau.com
    For orders or inquiry, contact me thru the ff.
    Mobile/Viber/What'sApp: +639163072338
    Email: cm@mosbeau.com.ph

    We Ship Worldwide..

    ReplyDelete
  11. For international orders please email at aleng@mosbeau.com.ph
    facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008388334768

    We offer 50% off on shipping. 3-5 days delivery lead time and for payment options major credit cards and Paypal are accepted. thanks!

    ReplyDelete