Saturday, March 10, 2012

Funky Plum Vintage's Bloggers' Style Makeover Party - You're Invited!

Are you excited to learn more about Funky Plum Vintage, as per my previous post? Well, I've got great news for the beauty and fashion bloggers in Manila who are reading this post! :)



On Saturday, March 24, 2012, Funky Plum Vintage will be having a Bloggers' Style Makeover Party at the 2nd Level of Pergola Mall, BF Homes Paranaque City.

That's right. My dad lives around there, I went to high school (for the first few years anyway) near there and I still do my grocery shopping there. :p No idea where this is coz you're a noob not from the South? Worry not! Here is a map to help you out:



And if that still doesn't help, you can just get a shuttle from Makati - the one that goes to BF Homes, Paranaque - and get dropped off right in front of Pergola Mall. Convenient much?

The best part is yet to come, though. Aside from getting Early Bird goodies for being... well... early... you will also get to enjoy a ton of other fun stuff, like more freebies, discounts, a makeover, a fashion show (in which yours truly will be strutting her stuff while rocking an FPV dress, new lash extensions and possibly Anagon accessories - chyeah!), our awesome company :p and, of course, you'll get to shop at Funky Plum Vintage, too!


And P.S. there's an after party, as well... involving shawarma. (Granted, that might not get you all excited if you aren't Wonder Woman, but still... :p) Come, come, come! Just RSVP to Ms. Marissa as mentioned in the invites above. Hope to see you there. :)

For now, keep liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter for more updates and wait for my awesome Funky Plum Vintage giveaway - coming soon! :)

14 comments:

  1. Oh I live in ParaƱaque! I hope I can go to this event. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog and ya I live in Singapore so I won't be able to join this event:(

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tsk tsk tsk. Again for the nth time, wla na nmn akong magagawa kundi abangan ang mangyayari hehehehe. Ang layo ng laoag kc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you all have fun ^^ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weee see you there :D

    http://itscindergirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for stopping by sweetie! Have a lovely Sunday and a lot of fun!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. See you! :) Thanks for dropping by my blog by the way :) Following you now. Take care!

    Xoxo,
    The Pink Margarita

    ReplyDelete
  8. that must be a wonderful party! I wish I could come too, but living in Russia makes it a quite tough deal :)
    http://nastya-said.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope you have fun!! :)
    Much love, Gabriele. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww i wish i wasn't celebrating my bday that weekend so i can come! :((( but enjoy and have fun for me <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, yumy! You make me hungry by this blogpost!! I just found out your blog and love it! I am now following you and would appreciate if you could follow me back! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. if only i could drop by to that event! that's gonna be one crazy fun one! enjoy guys!!

    JC
    ferreroandfate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. waaah! i wanna gooo! but i have work pag saturdays! huhu!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great to know about this makeover party. I really liked attending such parties. Couple of days ago I was invited to a fashion show at one of event space NYC. Went there with my friend and enjoyed a lot. Truly a memorable event for me.

    ReplyDelete