Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy 9th Birthday, Bianca!

Hey guys,

I just got back from Punta Fuego with baby Syrena, her ninang Gwen Zamora and Gwen's family and I know it's a lil late to be writing this since the day is almost over, but I really want to greet Bianca Amora a very happy 9th birthday! :) I was so happy to hear that you follow my blog, Bianca, and was therefore absolutely delighted to have met you yesterday. :)


The day before her birthday, Bianca went to watch The Sound of Music Manila for the second time, and both my Tita Joanna Ampil and my good friend Marvin Ong were so happy for her support that they personally came out from backstage to greet her a happy birthday and thank her for watching again.




Bianca Amora is the daughter of Ms Sheila Amora, owner of Funky Plum Vintage - the clothing store that lent us all of those beautiful clothes for the fashion show that the TRIO styled for Assumption College's BLISS College Night.



Thank you so much, Bianca, for supporting The Sound of Music Manila and for reading my blog. It means the world to all of us and I hope you had the best 9th birthday ever. May this year be filled with great things for you. And I hope you liked my small present. :)



Thank you also to Ingrid, Gaby and Sophia who all came backstage with you. I love how Marvin actually recognized Sophia from a dance video with Alexa. Hope you can all watch again someday!


Happy birthday again! :)

13 comments:

  1. omg i hope to see sound of music too! i am painfully jealous! last musical i saw was next to normal pa. and thats very depressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Punta Fuego's such a great place!! How was your stay there, Angel? :) And btw, you look so pretty with your outfit here plus the glasses!!! Love it! ♥ I'm sure your friend will appreciate this post from you! Sweet!! :">

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. You sure are pretty with that glasses. Anyway, happy birthday to lil' Bianca. :)

    http://iifatree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable blog!
    Check out mine? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you tita angel for letting me meet some of the cast that was the best birthday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos!! Looks like a good time

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look super gorgeous with those glasses. :)


    And those kids are gorgeous! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwww...happy belated b'day,Bianca! I wish I could be there too...I SO bloody want to watch the show!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to Bianca! She's gorgeous and so are all the girls! Looks like everyone had a fun time :) I love the polka dot shorts too! Hope you'll stop by and perhaps we can follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  10. How was your little vacation? i really miss going to the beach!

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty kids! :)

    vinayabut.blogspot.com
    *Join two of my on-going giveaways if you have time! :)

    ReplyDelete