Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Catch the TRIO at BLISS: The Assumption College Night '12

What are you doing this Saturday night? No plans yet? Well, BLISS: The Assumption College Night '12 is happening this Saturday, February 4, so come and join us, guys!

As an event, BLISS hopes to strengthen the spirit of Assumption College and promote camaraderie. Plus, Assumption students will get the chance to relax, showcase their talents, and meet new people from other schools and walks of life during the event.

You may not know this, but I actually went to the Assumption University of Thailand myself until I got pregnant. I am currently "on hiatus", so to speak, with just a semester shy of graduating. So, technically, I'm still an Assumptionista! Haha. Or so I keep telling myself.

I may have had long and messy hair, and zero fashion sense back then, but that's where my love for photography started. In fact, I am still using that exact same camera today... how embarrassing! :s


Brought to you by the Assumption Student Council 11-12, BLISS will take place at The Tents at Alphaland Southgate and will include activities, like a fashion show, a talent show, a raffle, and stellar band performances by Urbandub, Someday Dream, Bloomfields and more.

Now, here's the best part (for me, anyway - haha): thanks to Keigh Jalbuena of Delishoes Servings, the TRIO will be styling the fashion show for BLISS!!! Yay!!! :D And the clothes and accessories will be provided by Wear MauveFunky Plum Vintage, F-STOP, Thread Manila and EMO Jewelry. :)


"The TRIO consists of Angeline Rodriguez, Keigh Jalbuena and Ava Te - a group of three fashion and lifestyle bloggers who formed a unique friendship through the world of fashion. Albeit of completely different personalities, they are living proof that true friendship can evolve in and with style."

Please come and support the TRIO and Assumption College by dropping by BLISS this Saturday. Doors open at 6pm and you can get your tickets at the door for only Php300. Hope to see you there! :)

17 comments:

  1. Aw that sounds like such a fun night! What a great idea! And I've had my camera for years, too - nothing to be ashamed about! ;)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww pwedeng maiyak sa description?? :((

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment, sweet! :)

    santosliliana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this looks like it'd be fun!
    I definitely would've stopped by if I was in the area.
    Thanks for your sweet comment too btw ;) Hope to see you around again!

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Picking up a lot of writing tips while reading your blog :) Manila is such a happening place I should probably get my self out of the province sometimes! haha

    PS. Located your twitter and followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable blog!
    follow each other dear?

    xoxo
    amanda

    www.intuitiveflair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like fun!
    you have a lovely blog, following you now

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute blog!! you're beautiful and you look like you have so much fun!

    xo, nikki

    http://carry-on-couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds fun.I wish I could've been there too.Anyway,do share updates,will you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool! My love for photography started in school as well so I definitely feel you with supporting where you went!

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, sweet! :D

    santosliliana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a very fun event.
    Thanks for the sweet comment in my blog.
    Following you now..


    theblissfulescape.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. following you now. would love for you to follow back


    xoxo
    amanda

    www.intuitiveflair.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too bad I couldn't make it here. I was supposed to meet Ava that day. I can't believe that's you in the picture! Though your face is covered, it seems like a totally different person!

    www.hautepot.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice camera!! What style/brand is it????

    ReplyDelete