Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Il Mercanti Food Bazaar: Can You Say "Food Trip"?

After the Laura Mercier event last week, Genn invited me to the Il Mercanti Food Bazaar at Metrowalk, Ortigas for FREE FOOD.


Aside from getting Php300 to spend, we also got a P100 gift certificate to use at the bazaar. I intentionally didn't feed my face at the LM event for it and that was definitely the right move.

Here are some of the things that you can indulge in at Il Mercanti:

barbecue, dinuguan, cheesy mussels

pasta and more pasta

stuffed pizza slices
(there was also a Sbarro stall)

unique shawarma dishes (will definitely try this next time)

seafood

lechon

This is only a handful of the things that they had on offer, though. I was so overwhelmed by everything that I didn't actually go around the entire place to take pictures, but here are my picks of the night:

I was seriously craving some Korean food and they gave a huge portion of noodles and chicken drumsticks for only P95.

Honey milk tea from Bubble Tea Chills for P80.

I am a sucker for corndogs and they had different sizes. I would have eaten a lot more, but I felt a lil embarrassed that I was eating so much, so I only got a regular P35 one.

Ordered dark chocolate cheesecake for P120 and oreo cheesecake for P80 from Sweetums to take home.
Ate the oreo cheesecake today and it was still good. WIN!

Of course, aside from the awesome food that I was able to indulge in at the food bazaar, another great part about the event was the fact that I got to meet a lot of other foodtrip-loving bloggers:

Genn! Thank you for the invite!

Genn and Tiffie

Aya and Kai

Kei and me
She was at the LM event, too.

Sofi! So cute!

And her mama, Jen.

Also met Rache and Tin. So great to meet all of you, girls! :)

Sorry the photos of this event are kind of crappy. There were just so many cameras flashing and being passed around, I didn't want to join in on the commotion with my Kiss Kiss (my SLR). If you visit everyone else's blogs, though, you'll be able to see many more pictures! :)

The Il Mercanti Food Bazaar is open Wednesdays to Saturdays from 7pm - 6am. Make sure to drop by! :)

3 comments:

  1. You guys seemed to have such a fun time at the Il Mercanti, and those cakes look incredibly delicious! I hope we can all meet up soon! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: The New BODY by Burberry Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming babe~ My lipstick looks great on your shots! =)) See u sunday~

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love to go there, hubby and i love to eat :)

    ReplyDelete