Monday, October 24, 2011

(After the) Multiply Shopping Party

Despite the massive hype, I haven't blogged about the Multiply Shopping Party just yet. I have a good reason, though: I missed it. :(

Yes, that's right. Even though Keigh, Tatie, Ava and I rushed out of the Freeway x Manansala event on October 18, 2011, we got to White Space, Pasong Tamo (where the Multiply event was being held) right as the goings-on were ending.


All I remember is the babydaddy coming out and saying: "You missed everything!" with a huge smile on his face. (Note to self: tell Henry to bring his digicam everywhere, so he can cover events for me when I'm not there. Lol.)



The good news is that getting late there didn't necessarily mean we could no longer enjoy ourselves. Instead, I took some pictures of the pretty ladies I spent the night with, enjoyed the delicious food and even a couple of drinks, and went home with three loot bags to boot (mine, Henry's and his friend Jay's).

(left) Tatie of fasche.org and her stunning pants, (right) the ever colorful and ever adorable Ava of Artsy Fartsy Ava

the pretty, pretty Ana of The Fashionista Commuter

Some of us were also given GCs to shop with at the party. :)

(left) Keigh of Delishoes Servings, elegant as always, and (right) Sarah of Ms. Eggplant's Chronicles all dolled up and gorgeous

I also spotted several bloggers trying out the cool Michael Jackson themed dance game near the entrance:

(from left) Jonver, Erika and Dianne

They were so cute! Haha.

And here's what I found inside my loot bags:


I especially love that cute lil egg-shaped container from cliqnship, which I now use to house some of my rings.

The Multiply shirt is cool, too, and I'm so lucky to have gotten it in my size. :)

I also got a lot of extra Multiply shirts and cloth bags, though, thanks to Henry and Jay. But since the other two shirts are too big for me (they're a size Medium) and I don't really need three cloth bags - especially since I get them from various companies on a regular basis now - I am giving away two Multiply loots bags to two of my lucky readers. :)

Interested? Just leave your name and email address here, and like my blog's Facebook page. Also, tell me: what's your favorite shop in Multiply and why? :) Enjoy!

13 comments:

  1. Bea Ann-Marie E. Perez -- beaperez0212@yahoo.com

    My favorite shop in Multiply is The School of Satchel. Though I haven't had the chance to buy one yet (i'm a teenager & my spendings doesn't allow me to save), I think they are one of the best sellers of great quality satchels because many bloggers use their bags and says that they are super satisfied with it's quality :) One day, I hope I can convince my mom to buy me one :))

    bamperez.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda Paredes
    amandajoyce_20@yahoo.com

    I like Asianvogue Shop because their shoes are so unique and pretty. I also heard and read in different blog posts that their shoes are really comfortable and the quality is good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jilyn Desacula - jill_desacula@yahoo.com

    I like the theonlyukayqueen. I'm an ukay lover so I like seeing how she finds art & creativity from those pre-loved items. Plus it's good for a stingy person like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blog: http://jill-des.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. April Garcia - underthesummersunshine@yahoo.com

    Favorite multiply shop is vivavintage. They sell beautiful vintage clothes that are really affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had such a great time, thanks for sharing the photos. Sad I was not able to attend this event either. I hope we can bump into each other soon! Blogger events are just fun and fab! - Mar

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! this is great. sorry i failed to reply before lunch. im so busy earlier. anyhow, ill be thrilled to watch tomorrow, 930 with arnold galang unfortunately im not free on thursday. :( I'd love the slims and the sm menswear. how do we talk? :)i'd love to meet you!

    PS: nice to see you in events!! galing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww super lucky to go in such events haha envy :) you looke gorgeous as always!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. rejille patanao

    rejillepatanao@yahoo.com

    fave shop: ferreted :)

    super cool accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Went to this event too!!!!! Nice stumbling upon your blog, dear! Following you now!! <33 Hope to meet you in events in the near future!

    See you around blogger,
    Nina of http://tohoneysuckledays.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was nice seeing you again at the event Angel!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite shop in Multiply is http://juliesari2store.multiply.com because I horde books from them :) I have been buying books from them because their prices are very low compared to the bookstores :)

    Ria Hazel Lumandog
    http://sugarsmile.blogspot.com
    rhclumandog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete