Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sunshine Award 2011

I would like to thank Kath for giving me this award. :)

It really made me smile because when I graduated from high school, I got the exact same award from the lower batch mates. :)


The rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions.
3. Pass it on to ten fabulous bloggers and send them a message to let them know.

Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Animal: Icebear
Favorite Number: 8
Favorite Drink: Starbucks Grande Non-Fat Hot Caramel Macchiato
Facebook or Twitter: Twitter (I hate the new Facebook!)
Your passion: Hating the new Facebook. And writing.
Giving or getting presents: Giving!
Favorite pattern: Polka dots
Favorite day: February 8 (my daughter Syrena's birthday)
Favorite flowers: Sunflowers
Since I'd like to think that the Sunshine Award exists because of bloggers who make people smile, I am passing it on to the top 10 bloggers whose posts never fail to make me smile with their positivity, optimism, colorfulness and mere happy tones:

Kat, Ava, Kawaii Barbie, Jana, Anagon, Des, Rovie, ohmisselle, Blue Vanilla and Kileen. Keep blogging, girls! :)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award, Angel! :) Bongga! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. angel! thank you so much for this award :)im so touched!! as in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the award! :)

    http://ohmisselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the award, Angel!! i'm so flattered to be included in your list! :)

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award! :) Thank you for sharing it with me. It's a pleasure. I'll work on my acceptance post asap.:)

    ReplyDelete