Friday, March 1, 2013

Going Crazy at The Big Sale at SM Southmall!

Remember how I said I would be at SM Southmall bright and early to shop at The Big Sale? Well, I may not have been there bright and early, but I definitely shopped. Thank you so much, SM, for the shopping spree! :D

I already knew that I wanted a gazillion of new SM Parisian Shoes, so that is literally the only place I spent my time in. Here are some of the gorgeous shoes I eyed - most of which they sadly didn't have in my size anymore. :(


Their pretty flats only range from P499 to P799!


I NEED THIS PAIR IN MY LIFE!!!
Will scour all of the SM department stores in the country if I have to!


Reeeeeally loved this one, too.
God knows I need some daintiness in my life.


Pretty!
Perfect for our upcoming Zambales trip!


Wonder Woman peg boots for less than P2000!


The most gorgeous things I have seen in my life!!!
Will scour the country for this pair, too!!!


And... since I'm a sucker for heel-less shoes. <3

Yes, most of these pretty pairs were no longer available in size 7. :( So I suggest you go to SM Southmall as soon as possible while stocks still last!!! The sale is only ongoing until tomorrow!!!

Since they didn't have any shoes in my size, I decided to pass on some of my GCs to my lovely daughter and fulfill her shoe needs, too.


What mom would not go nuts over this sign?


Kids' shoes are usually sooo expensive, and their feet grow so fast, so these pairs from Sugar Kids were a definite steal!




Of course, I couldn't leave without satiating my sweet tooth, too!


Addicted to these spicy tamarind candies from Thailand <3

Aaaaand... here is my collective haul! All for less than P2000! Woot! :D


tribal espadrilles from SM Parisian for P499


brown and neon orange suede heels from SM Parisian for P1,199


cute flats from Sugar Babies at 2 for P350

I can't wait to wear these beauties out soon and blog about them! And neither can Syrena! :)

Let me know if you end up going to the sale and what you buy! :) Also, don't forget to like SM Supermalls and SM Southmall on Facebook! :)

3 comments:

  1. SM Megamall and SM Makati still have the toe cap heels. I got mine at SM Makati :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics! I love the black suede pumps:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes buy at Sugar Kids for my daughter Meg. Matagal rin naman tinatagal kahit mura.

    You love shoes dear? Join my giveaway. Thanks =)

    http://theworkinghands-onmom.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-wh-o-mom-and-shoe-emporium-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete