Saturday, March 23, 2013

Fall in Love with Swensen's New Strawberry in Love Sundaes

It's been incredibly hot these past few days, so I'm gonna go ahead and blog about something cold, with the hopes that I'll end up feeling cold afterwards myself. :p

The last time I wrote about Swensen's was during the holiday season, when they introduced their Ultimate Ricecream Sundaes. Well, they recently hosted yet another exciting food-tasting event, this time for their "Strawberry In Love" ice cream sundaes - perfect for Gerd and I, don't you think? :p


The latest delicious sundaes on Swensen's menu focus on bringing together chocolate and this season's delicious strawberries, both in yummy versions that are sure to leave you craving for more.


The first one is called the Strawberry Chocolate Lava, which is made with scrumptious chocolate lava cake and is topped with cold fudge, fresh strawberries and strawberry syrup. It also comes with a scoop of strawberry ice cream, some almond slices, and whipped cream. Yum!


The second one is the one that I was incredibly excited about: the Strawberry Crepe, which is a mouth-watering combination of crepe with cold fudge, whipped cream, fresh strawberries, some almond slices, and icing sugar. It also comes with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a scoop of strawberry ice cream. Heaven!


Since I am a sucker for crepe and fresh strawberries, I knew that I had to taste this new concoction - and I definitely do not regret it! The crepe is incredibly soft and goes very well with the fruits and the ice cream scoops therein.

I would highly recommend this for those hoping to ditch the cold weather by eating something refreshing and delicious at the same time! :)


Since I am also a sucker for coffee, I simply could not not have a cappuccino while at Swensen's. This is another reason why I would highly recommend a Swensen's visit to anyone dying of the heat right now.

The airconditioning in their MOA branch is so strong that it doesn't actually feel wrong to have some hot coffee while on a date or enjoying some ice cream with your friends, family or even alone there. :)


Swensen's now has branches in both SM Mall of Asia and Eastwood Mall, both of which are more than ready to spread the love with their new lineup of Strawberry in Love sundaes.

I'll definitely be getting my Strawberry Crepe fix tomorrow after the first ever BDJ Box Beauty Social event. See you there? :)

Don't forget to like Swensen's on Facebook and follow them on Twitter, by the way! :)

2 comments: