Saturday, February 16, 2013

Souls and Dreams

Becca maintains her lovely figure by eating nothing but the souls of kittens and the dreams of impoverished children.

- Quentin Jacobsen,
Paper Towns by John Green

Lately, I've been thinking that maybe I should do the same. :p Exactly a year ago, I was a size 0. How I ever ballooned into a size 6 is way beyond me. However, this 2013, I have promised myself to at least move back down to a size 2.

I'm still very, very far from that goal; but now that I'm eating super healthy (most of the time, anyway), am back to doing yoga and am following the Nike Training Club app as much as I can, I'm hoping that I will go down a couple of sizes before my birthday trip to Zambales this April. :)

One major improvement that has happened so far, thanks to my return to yoga, though, in my posture. I was a bit shocked when Gerd sent me these outfit shots, actually. After all, I am notorious for slouching... so what is up with that straight body in the first photo?!?? Lol.


blue and white striped top - gift from my mom
red leather pants from Cotton On


gold wired initial necklace from Sister's Act


stars and stripes flats from Topshop

I still remember exactly when I impulse-bought this pair of flats. Kelly pointed them out to me and I just decided that I had to have them - so I bought them without even checking the price tag or the size. Lol.

I ended up going home with the wrong size of flats and going through a lot of headache and trouble getting them exchanged. But: all's well that ends well. They're perfect!



Aside from better posture, courtesy of yoga; great hair, courtesy of Bee Choo; and the utmost happiness, courtesy of Gerd Perez; I am also blessed with loyal, honest and true friends this 2013 - friends who support the new health freakness in me and whom I will therefore be Plana Forma-ing it up with tomorrow morning. In the North. Wish us luck! :p And wait for the Instagram goodness that will definitely ensue. Good night!

Follow me on Instagram, please: lilmisswonderwoman

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your flats! But I think I am most inspired by your posture! I slouch too because I am tall and I guess I should just be proud of it like you

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable shoe and congrats on the weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your hair, outfit and smile! You look very happy!
    HERSHEY NERI
    www.thediaryofateenagequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete