Thursday, February 21, 2013

PLDT myDSL’s best commercial for me is…

Have you seen the Anna Banana series of the PLDT myDSL commercials yet? They're too cute! You haven't? Then here they are in succession for you to enjoy:











Did you like them? I think they're adorable. My favorite, however, has to be the second one. Mostly because of how relatable it is.


For starters, everybody in my family has some sort of gadget that can connect to the Internet. I'm sure the same can be said of your household. In fact, we are always all so glued to our gadgets at home that we hardly talk anymore. When I want to tell my brother something, I send him a quick chat message on Facebook, even though he's just in the other room.

Secondly, news travels extremely fast because of the different social media networks available nowadays. When Gerd and I became an official couple, there was no need to tell anyone in my family. They just saw it on Facebook.

Now, although the personal experiences that I shared above aren't exactly family-oriented, the second PLDT myDSL Anna Banana commercial does otherwise. It reminds us of how positive and helpful the Internet can actually be in terms of connecting us to our loved ones, near or far.

What I loved about it the most, though, is how they all acted as a family to comfort Derek - something that really made me go "awww" and made me wish that my family would remember to do the same if the time ever comes when a guy tells me I'm not the one for him on the World Wide Web. :p

Make sure to subscribe to the PLDT myDSL Anna Banana YouTube Channel for more updates on the cute commercials above! :)




Remember: your home deserves unlimited sharing from the strong, reliable, family-sized connection of myDSL. The strongest connections are at home, so visit www.pldthome.com to get your family connected today!

No comments:

Post a Comment