Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lookbook.nu Look: Exploring in the Woods

It is no secret that I absolutely loved the last Twilight movie. In fact, I am currently reading the entire trilogy because of it. And, although I just started re-reading the first book, I can't help but conclude that Baguio was very Forks-like.

An excerpt from the book:

"We stared out the windows in silence. It was beautiful, of course; I couldn't deny that. Everything was green: the trees, their trunks covered with moss, their branches hanging with a canopy of it, the ground covered with ferns. Even the air filtered down greenly through the leaves. It was too green - an alien planet."

Spot on, right? :) Anyway, here's what I wore on the first half of our first day in Baguio:

green sweater from Forever 21
black boots from S&H

black triangle necklace from Crave More

black ruffled pants from Penshoppe

black vest from People are People
(gift from Jacky Moraleda)

Me doing the David pose... Gerd directed me. I'm not really sure what the David pose is.

And apparently, this is the Megann pose. I swear. I don't even know.




I'm really glad I was able to go to Baguio with David and Gerd, and just explore the place the way it was meant to be explored.

I don't have the best memories from when I lived in Baguio in 2009 - and I suck at blocking painful and unnecessary things from my memoryso it was nice to finally get some good memories into my Baguio memory bank (the White House memory not included). :)


Here's to more good memories ahead!
*raises strawberry taho for a toast*

All photos by Gerd Perez.
Couple shots up next! :)

7 comments:

  1. Aww, how sweet. Thanks for copying my pose! :) Haha I don't even know how Gerd knows that, but I don't do it in every post. In any case, here is one for reference: http://spellmegann.blogspot.com/2012/10/work-wear-dont-you-worry-child.html. LOL :)

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit girl!! I am sorry for replying so late. I have been very busy these past weeks :(
    Hope you come back soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very pretty! And I love the photos! Made me miss Baguio, sigh.
    HAHA! Yes, I agree. The last twilight movie was def the best.

    HERSHEY NERI
    www.thediaryofateenagequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete