Monday, November 12, 2012

Furne Onè x Bench: A Stellar and Unforgettable Collaboration

Before I regale you with the long lost blog posts on Bench events that I wasn't able to blog about during my down days, here is a more recent one on the Furne Onè x Bench launch that happened at the Peninsula Manila last week.

This collaboration was definitely a much-awaited one. In fact, after seeing the following dress before entering the venue, I already knew we were all in for a treat:

Dress worn by Natasha Bedingfield.

STUDSSS!!!

If I ever get married, my wedding dress will be very, very similar to this, I swear! Partly coz it rocks and partly coz I don't like being carried (makes me feel like a useless baby!) and I see a lot of brides getting carried by the grooms after the wedding. ...What is up with that? :p

ANYhoo, after dinner and mingling with the other guests at the event, Furne Onè showcased 42 new creations that no one had ever seen along with their new Bench scents. The stunning shoes worn by the models at the fashion show were provided by Nereku.

Here are some of my favorites:

Gotta love leather and lace.

SUPERHERO PEG FTW!!!

Coz, if I were a girly girl, I'd be a Grecian goddess.

Gotta give them plus points for the stunning presentation!

Absolutely stunning!

Check out those shoes!

And, of course, the star of the night was the face of Furne Onè's scent for Bench: Raina Hein of the 14th cycle of America's Next Top Model.

She reminds me so much of Arwen Evenstar with her ethereal beauty.

Congratulations on a successful launch! :)

This is definitely one of the most stellar collaborations Bench has had so far. And Furne Onè has definitely come a very long way from being rewarded for the Mega Young Designers Competition - that's for sure!



There are three provocative scents available under this collaboration, my favorite of which is the unisex scent, Unholy Eau de Toilette. Just look at how that red glass flask screams my skater girl name. :p

All of the scents seen above are available at Bench stores - Beautiful Boy and Handsome Girl at Php398, and Unholy EDT at Php468.

Don't forget to like Bench on Facebook and follow them on Twitter for more updates and news about the brand! :)

4 comments:

  1. omg, that first dress is amazeballs! i would have to agree that a wedding dress of this nature would be a definite YES!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative! I love seeing different looks like this

    girlavantgarde.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess next to alison Raina Hein was the cutest contestant of that show

    anyways thats freaking cool dresses

    ReplyDelete