Sunday, November 18, 2012

Couple Shots: The Hip Hop to My Rock

If you follow me on Twitter, you should know how cheesy I get when it comes to my boyfriend. If you don't follow me on Twitter, please follow me now! :p But seriously... Because of my cheesiness, I have actually dubbed myself Little Miss Cheeseballs. *bow*

This transition actually surprised most of my close friends coz a) I'm sorta kinda a bitch by nature and b) get rid of the "sorta kinda" in the previous statement. :p

Well, what can I say? There's this geek who turned my life around. And, even though he's more Chris Brown and I'm more Taylor Momsen (Haha. I wish!), these photos clearly show that Mr. Hip Hop and Lil Miss Rock can clearly still get along perfectly despite their musical differences:


I was never the boyfriend type, but hey, there's a first for everything, right? So, I figured: why not be with someone who is just as weird, just as geeky, just as random, just as morbid and just as chingy as me?

Side note: chingy = cheesy + clingy.

See Gerd's complete outfit post here.

Before you comment on the color coordination: I swear that was unplanned!!! I actually didn't even notice that we were color coordinated until I saw these photos in my inbox. What can I say? Great minds think alike. :p

See my complete outfit post here.

I have dreamed of you
every night of my life.
I will never stop.
- Tyler Knott Gregson

Here's to our first month of chingyness together!
*clink*

Have a great weekend, guys! May you spread love, cheese and smiles everywhere you go! :)

9 comments:

  1. You two look cute and good together! this post is too early for valentines day! ;)

    xoxo,

    http://beauthriftful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos really show the sincerity of your smiles. :)
    You look your best at the second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Great matching outfits :)

    I'm very cheesy when it comes to my boyfriend too! hehe. New follower here btw :) <3

    http://andreadxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute couple!! The matching outfits look great too! Would you like to follow eachother on GFC and twitter? <3

    xoxo
    Sooji
    Glam Mania
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely couple
    by the way i love his entire outfit too

    ReplyDelete
  6. CHINGY? I just learned a new slang! Haha! Cute niyo together!

    Abi
    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com
    twitter: @BelatedBloomer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really find the "blogger lovers" thing! You're so sweet! :>

    sofiablancatrinidad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete