Monday, October 29, 2012

Hands Up! Who Wants an ASUS Transformer Pad?

*raises hand* I do! I do!

Why? Well, a couple of months ago, the ASUS team invited me to the launch of their expanded Transformer Pad range at 360 Bar in A-Venue, Makati. And, I'm telling you: it was love at first sight.

There are two: the ASUS Transformer Pad 300 Series and the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity Series - both of which provide a whole new take on the realm of tablets.

 How beautiful is this profile?

Basically, the new ASUS tablet range takes an innovative 2-in-1 approach that brings a netbook and a tablet together into a single product through a keyboard dock.

Talk about convenience!

The best part is that they don't just look good; they are actually very affordable, too! I can't wait to get one myself! I just need to decide what color I want it in. :p #mysuperheroproblems

Anyway, I asked a few of my blogger friends to join me at the launch, too, and - trust me when I say this wasn't planned - my best friend Jacob showed up wearing the exact same color as me outfit-wise! :p

Sorry for the crappy pic.
Will post our (clear) outfit shots in my next blog post! :)

I also invited Jacky and April! :)

Bloggers in blogger mode.

My When in Manila editor, Vince Golangco, hosted the event!

How GORGEOUS is that pad in red?!?? GAHHH!!!


Yes, as true masters of innovation, ASUS had a fashion show to launch their new Transformer Pad range.


THE David Guison was also there to talk about how the ASUS pads are the perfect accessories for bloggers who are always on the go. He made me want one even more than I already do. Such an awesome gadget!

Wanna hear something even awesome-r? You can win an ASUS Transformer Pad 300T Tablet in royal blue on David's blog. Read the complete mechanics hereIf you don't plan on joining, please do like my good friend Hezron Peralta's entry for the contest here! :)


Sorry for all of the shameless plugs. Haha!

Towards the end of the event, the ASUS team raffled off one of the pads and I swear we were all at the edge of our seats, ready to kill hoping to win!!!

Moment of truth.

...We didn't win. Lol.
This lucky guy did.

Ahhh. Guess that means I'm gonna just have to buy one of my own. Just waiting for my mind to decide which color it wants. Haha.

Want to find out more about the latest ASUS Transformer Pads and get more updates on ASUS products, in general? Then like ASUS on Facebook and follow them on Twitter today! :) Don't forget to join David's giveaway, either!

2 comments:

  1. wow!!! very cool gadget!!!

    ps: thanks for visiting my blog, btw. :)


    czarina♥
    paint it stripes

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister bought one and she loves it!

    ReplyDelete