Sunday, September 16, 2012

Long Lost Files: The 90s Kids

Hear ye, hear ye! I have about three months worth of backlogs that I need to work on.

I've actually been going through an intense blog slump. I've been so uninspired to blog because I've been witnessing a lot of depressing things going on in the blogging world that part of me wanted to just disassociate itself from blogging completely.

However, since events are my only means of socializing and coz I do love some of the brands that invite me to them (plus, events are my only excuses to get out of mommy duties for a while :p), I kept going to events without actually blogging about them... yet.

Like I said, I am now working on these backlogs. Some of you will probably smirk, snort, shake your head and say "OMG. She's only blogging about this now?" But I know some of you will smile, laugh and ROFL going down memory lane with me. Let's begin...

I don't have a lot of pictures from the Flique launch. See, there was an open bar. And, well, me + open bar = let's-not-talk-about-it-please. But, here are the boys I went with:


And the girls:


Aside from these two photos and my outfit shots, those are the only pictures that I have of the night. HAHAHA. ...Seriously.

Since that would make for a pretty pathetic blog post, though, I've decided to entertain you with pictures that I stole from Megann Monday and quotes from my favorite 90s teen movies. Props if you know which movies they're from!

I was addicted to my electronic cigarette at the time. That love affair didn't last very long, I'm afraid.

"Anything you can do to draw attention to your mouth is good."

You can see how Jacky and I are on completely different levels of sober... In which, I am not on a sober level at all.

"There's not enough drugs in this world."


"Just because you're beautiful doesn't mean you can treat people like they don't matter."


"Sometimes, when you open up to people, you let the bad in with the good."

It's all about the bomb. The photobomb.

"I do not regret the things I have done, but those I did not do." 

Thank you for the photos, high-sock buddy, Megann! :)



And thank you, ladies, for the wonderful company.
I miss this.
<3

Hope you enjoyed my first backlog post! And remember: "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." ;)

More on Flique in my next post! :)

6 comments:

  1. "Sometimes, when you open up to people, you let the bad in with the good."

    "Sometimes, when you open up to people, you let the bad in with the good."
    She's All That

    "Just because you're beautiful doesn't mean you can treat people like they don't matter."
    10 Things I Hate About You

    Haha super tagal na nito but nakakatuwa balikan! Yay for a new blog post from you!! :) Event ulit na tayong apat na girls soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "10 Things I Hate About You." It's such a great movie.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://facebook.com/tinybaublesshop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, glad i found your blog!
    i'm your follower now

    whiteboocean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah 10 things I hate about you and She's All That <333 You girls looked so pretty btw!

    ReplyDelete