Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lookbook.nu Look: You Give Me Something

As mentioned in my previous post about Forque, Jacob and I were able to take outfit shots before our delicious European feast. Fortunately, Forque had gorgeous red walls all around, so it really was just a matter of choosing which wall to pose at.

We went for the one right by the door.

And, to satisfy your cravings for my buddy that you're all weirdly crushing on, I shall start this outfit post with photos of him. Enjoy! :p

I chose those shoes for him, just FYI. In case you're wondering why they're so awesome. :p

Okay, sorry. That's all I've got. Back to me... :p

blue sheer top from Forever 21
grey shorts from Chick Flick
pink bootie heels from Stella Luna

necklace from House of Luxe

gold Eiffel Tower stud earrings from The Little Things She Needs

rainbow shell bracelet (gift from my lolo)
turquoise YSL-inspired arty ring from Marianne Matic


I tried to keep things as simple and as loose as possible (more space for food!) Haha. Anyway, what's wrong with dressing down every now and then, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment