Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lookbook.nu Look: A Look Back

So here's another long-lost outfit post. Truth be told, this is one of my most laid-back outfits ever. I mean: a white shirt and shorts? Come on, Anj... :p

I actually wore this to go do some errands in the South one day when, out of nowhere, I got a surprise phone call from someone to have lunch. Since he was coming all the way from Binondo, I dropped the errands-running just to see him. I will never forget his reaction: "Wow. You didn't have to put in so much effort. I feel so under-dressed now." :p

We then spent 7 hours together, just talking about random stuff. Funny how, 2 months later, that guy and I don't even talk to each other anymore. Made me realize that even the best friendships are fleeting and that I should never take the people who really care for granted.

Anyway, here's what I wore that day:

gold watch from Parfois
yellow pumps from Bumper

brown shorts from ASOS
black belt from Cinderella
white shirt from The Perfect White Shirt

I don't usually wear plain shirts - especially not white ones - but this one is just far too comfy not to wear. Plus, it's easy to dress up with accessories coz it doesn't have a lot going on and I love that it has a v-neck and folded sleeves. Will review this sometime soon! :)

purple tassel necklace from That Quaint Store

American flag cuff bracelet from Splatt Manila



Don't get me wrong: I'm sad that things fell apart between us. And I still miss you, your singing voice, your extreme hate for everything under the sun and your gentlemanliness on a regular basis; but there's a point where you just have to give up trying and move on. And that's exactly what I've done.

Emo mode: off.

7 comments:

  1. Cheer up, Angeline! See you soon :) You could never go wrong with a plain v-neck tee. Ang cool nung tassels, parang curtain lang :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard when friendship ends. I hope you're okay! :)
    Btw, i didn't know you have a tatt. Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing girl!

    it's always very sad when a friendship ends.. ;( but maybe there is something better in the future for you.

    THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG
    THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool!! I like the American flag cuff! :D


    Cheers~!

    - Justin -
    The World According To Me

    ReplyDelete