Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lookbook.nu Look: Watch the Earth Come Up

Even though we've got Bruno Mars to sing about how beautiful we are just the way we are and how he'd catch a grenade for us nowadays, there was only one man out there who really captured my heart when I was in high school.

His name was Brandon Boyd. And he had me at "You are stellar."

I'm pretty sure that's where my obsession with stars began and soon after that the moon and soon after that the entire galaxy itself. And now... galaxy prints. (It makes sense, I swear! :p) Here's what I wore to the Freeway x National Artist Levi Celerio event last June 4:

Photo by and taken from Kira Ramirez.

black bralet with collar from Copper
galaxy print skirt from Romwe
black bootie heels from Nine West
lace cover-up from my momma


I won as one of the best-dressed guests at the event because of this ensemble. What do you think of it? :)

4 comments:

  1. nice look!
    I super love the galaxy skirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning best dressed :) galaxy prints are such a big hit in manila!

    P.S. the topshop sneaks are still available at gb3 on black :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following girl! I'm following you now too. :)


    xox,
    speakandstyle.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete