Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Freeway x Levi Celerio Collection

As mentioned in my blogpost about the Freeway x National Artist Levi Celerio event, I am here to tell you more about the Freeway x Levi Celerio collection itself.

Freeway always brings fashion and art together in their National Artist Collectors' Series, the first of which came out in 2009, and they always successfully reintroduce Philippine arts and culture to the younger generation to make fashionalism more relevant and hip.

This time, however, Freeway is bringing together fashion and music with its first National Artist for Music in the Series, Levi Celerio.

This stellar collection includes:

Gorgeous modern tailored dresses.

Sexy mini dresses printed with lyrics from some of Levi Celerio's most famous works.

Chiffon tops with musical notes.

And stunning galaxy prints.

Freeway honors Levi Celerio and his legacy to Philippine music with this collection, so why not honor it and wear his songs, as well? :)

Since the collection incorporates one of my current favorite prints, the galaxy print, this probably explains why I won as one of the best dressed guests at the event. :D The top in the last photo is the top that I took home as my "prize". Isn't it purty? :)

Outfit post coming up next! :)

To know more about the collection, visit Freeway's official website or get fresher updates on their Facebook Page and Twitter. Also, check out Virtual Mae for the shoes used in the campaign.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I miss Freeway! When I was living in Manila, that used to be one of my favorite stores. :)

    http://www.StyleAt30.com
    -Jo

    ReplyDelete