Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Store in Focus: Popjunklove

Have you heard of Popjunklove yet? No? Then you're totally missing out.

I happen to love all things personalized and I happen to love all things cute, too. Well, Popjunklove incorporates both of these things.

Created by the craft-loving sisters Maan and Roma Agsalud, Popjunklove involves handmade shirt-pins, tee-embellishments and a lineup of unique creations from Scrabble pillows to shape monsters and their overall specialty: plushies.

In case you missed it on my Twitter feed, I woke up to this a few days before my birthday:


A Wonder Woman plushie designed and created by Popjunklove!

And yes, I cried out of joy. I can't design things to save my life, so this really made my day. It's cute. It's cuddly. My daughter Syrena calls it "mama". It's perfect.

Yes, Popjunklove houses all sorts of original handmade goods that are available for purchase. You will also be able to tell that every piece is made with love and great craftsmanship the minute you get one in your hands.

Here are some of their coolest plushies to date that I cannot wait to get my hands on:

Avengers-inspired plush dolls for the comic book geeks and Avengers-addicted people!

Harry Potter inspired plushies for the Potterheads and the Pottermore fanatics!

The little devils who love bananas: the minions from Despicable Me!

The best part about these plushies is that you can get any kind of plushie made and you can choose to have just the head or full-bodied ones done. :D I can't wait to get my next one. I can't decide between a minion plushie and a Superman plushie to go with my Wonder Woman plushie, though. Hmmm... What do you think? :)

Anyway, before I go, here's a video meant to spread the good vibes in my caffeine-filled system at the moment. Believe it or not, I have memorized this song... I'm so cool. Enjoy! :)


Don't forget to like Popjunklove on Facebook! :)

9 comments:

  1. Woot! Love it! The Popjunklove ladies are just some of my inspirations when it comes to going after the dream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to order from them for so loooooooong but I can't decide what to get haha. I want a Minion, too! But I also want Harry Potter. And Sailor Moon. And Mojacko x___x I wish I have lots of money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooohhhhhh. Those are soooo cuuuuuute.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww it's soooo YOU!!:) Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. soo cute!! :D
    nice meeting you angel :)

    iam_kbc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang cute ng minions!! <3

    xoxo,
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aliw! That wonder woman plushie is so you! What a great birthday treat!

    www.hautepot.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete