Tuesday, May 22, 2012

PFW F/H 2012: The Ramp Crossings - A Mixology of Style

Philippine Fashion Week is upon us again! :D Oh, happy days! This season, I started things off by watching a show on the first day: The Ramp's Mixology of Style, thanks to Dan Neria of Rex Clothing - visit Rex at The Ramp in TriNoma!!! Or check out the collection here. :) Haha. Plug. Sorry.



This season, The Ramp has proven yet again that a mixology of style isn't just fashionable, but definitely wearable. Check out some of the show-stopping outfits that we were able to see here:


Shoulder cut-out tops and paisley structured wedges

Backless dress. Perfect for Megann Monday.

As for their menswear line, Mundo, they followed through with chic yet casual pieces:


Mushroom berets and walking shorts in bursts of candy orange and pastel yellow


Caramel driving shoes (also available in red)


Comfy drawstring rack pants


Patterned trousers

The Ramp Kids definitely stole the show for me, though:


Hi, uhm... can you date my daughter, please? :)

And since I'm an utter dork, I've also already put together mommy-and-daughter outfits in my head for me and Syrena, all of which have prints and patterns in sophisticated yet playful silhouettes:












The show was directed by Robby Carmona, designed by Macel Pangan, and styled by Andre and Daryl Chang. Congratulations on a successful show! Can't wait to get my shop on! :)

The Ramp's general manager, Xandra Ramos-Padilla, says that The Ramp addresses each person's stylish needs with trendy yet versatile pieces that can be worn to different events and can be mixed and matched with any existing wardrobe.

And that is the exact reason why I am so excited for The Ramp to post their new collection online. Here are some of the things I plan on buying from this collection:

Faux leather peplum belt (Php1250)

Zebra prints - SUPER LOVE!!!

And my ultimate favorite: the Jacqaurd peplum romper shorts (Php1695)! Sooo pretty!!! 


Shop the collection with me at their official website here. You can also like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter. :)

6 comments:

  1. now this makes me excited for saturay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh great shots! I was there too :)) Hope i can get invites for saturday :( i'm planning to bring my sister next...

    http://raspberrysquirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky you were there! :-) If only I could have invites for the other shows..
    Anyway, I really love the men's wear! I'll visit The Ramp soon! :-)

    http://lemuelurieta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, fashion week! =) will be there on friday, hope to see you =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. natawa ako how the backless dress is perfect for Megann monday! Hahah :)
    Rovie, The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this! I only saw it now :) Thank you for thinking about me when you saw that backless dress. I think I should have it. Hahaha! :)

      ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

      Delete