Thursday, May 10, 2012

Forever 21 Launch in SM North Edsa

When there are events in the North, I usually get a bit torn between going and not going since I live all the way in the South (read: two hours of commuting travel time). However, a certain someone threatened to eat my Twinkies if I didn't show up, so I found myself a partner in crime - fellow mommy Sarah - and forced her into a cab (she doesn't commute!) to go to the launch of Forever 21's new store in SM North Edsa on April 19.



At SM North Edsa, Forever 21 is located on the ground floor of The Block, where Kultura Filipino used to be. To be honest, I was completely shocked by the huge amount of people that went. In fact, even outside of the actual launch area, the general public congregated on the other floors to get a glimpse of the goings-on at the event.




While waiting for my Twinkies *ahem* I spent my time with talking to these fashionable people...




Before the fashion show, several people were awarded for their impeccable fashion sense.


And then the fashion show began...

I spot an American flag shirt, which is perfect for Lil Miss Wonder Woman! :D

Pretty hints of floral that will never get old!

Even guys can get away with tribal tops and bright pants now!

What girl doesn't love a guy who can pull off pick... or a guy with a winning smile? :)

Fringes on bags and on shirts!

Plaid will always be my favorite print on guys, though.

Ultra cool jackets for the guys!

Ultra summery outfits and prints!

Lovin' the kids' stuff, too! :)

After that, some of today's top bloggers took the stage! Woot! :)

The pretty and flawless barbie doll, Tricia Gosingtian of Tricia Will Go Places


David Guison of DG MNL in Wonder Woman colors! Lovet!

The stunning head-turner, Danah Gutierrez of The Plump Pinay



Aaaaand that's it! :) More on the store itself and the goings-on after the store launch in my next post!

Make sure to like Forever 21 Philippines on Facebook and follow them on Twitter for more updates! :)

7 comments:

  1. I love Forever 21 but it's a dangerous store, you can end up spending way more than you mean to! So many cool things always!

    Looks like a fun opening! Happy shopping! :)


    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx

    Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is really a grand opening...
    i bet you all girls will have another new place to shop n shop.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing that forever21 will have their shop here in baguio too :( but anyways, i guess you really had fun :DD

    --roxy
    itsjustroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I wish I would have an unlimited shopping spree to Forever 21!. I would live a happy life lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... I guess you are enjoying there ;)
    I hope F21 shop rise in Indonesia or Singapore soon !! So when I go back I still can shop LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy that there's already a Forever21 in SM North! At last, no more commuting to megamall just to buy some pieces! :D I have to agree with Ameila though. Once you enter a Forever21 store, you'll never go out without a shopping bag.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. yehey forever 21 is everywhere now.=)

    ReplyDelete