Thursday, April 19, 2012

My New Wonder Woman Chucks - Best Birthday Gift EVER!!!

Dear backlogs, move over for now, please. This epic-ness needs to be documented immediately.

If you and I are Facebook friends, you should know by now that I've been pining over a certain pair of Converse All Star Lo Wonder Woman shoes.

Although this isn't the first time Converse released a pair of Wonder Woman inspired shoes, it was definitely the first time I found myself going back to the Journeys website over and over again just to look at it every now and then (yes, that is what I am like when I want something badly ...on that note, please don't visit my Safari history, if you ever get the chance).

So, imagine my surprise when Paul The Pr Guy handed me these last night as a belated birthday gift:

Two different shoelace colors. Yellow's my favorite color but I stuck with the white... yes, I'm already wearing them today.

Look. At. That.

Booyah!

And my favorite part is that the Wonder Woman logo is "stamped" all over the interior of the shoes.

To say that I am ecstatic is a complete understatement right now and to say that I was surprised is another one, too. I literally had a smile plastered on my face the whole night and I was laughing uncontrollably and even trembling a little bit for a good 15 minutes after getting them. And I'm still on a high coz of it. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM.

Also, I deeply appreciate all of the trouble everyone went through to get the shoes (it came all the way from the States through Kelly, mind you!), get my shoe size (it's a good thing Ana keeps track of my FB ramblings lol), and to keep it all a secret (there was even a Twinkies blackmail thing involved :p). Long story. Haha. Not as long as "Titanic", but definitely also one to tell the grandkids! ;) Thank you, guys!

And, of course...

THANK YOU, PAUL!!! <3

You can't really see it, but Paul is wearing Superman Chucks in that picture! And oh, Pax took it. BOOM.

By the way, Paul, I think I'm gonna be thanking you randomly whenever I see you or text you or tweet you from now on, so get ready for that. :p

On another note... don't we look cute together?? Hahaha. I swear the whole outfit-color-matching thing was completely unplanned. We're just cool like that. :p

Leave your comments! I'm gonna go out and take my new Chucks for a test walk now. :) Dum-de-dum... :)

19 comments:

  1. Mas bongga if you have pic together with your Wonderwoman chucks na rin! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow your wonder woman converse are really really cool what a great gift!
      love and kiss,mary
      http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Cute!!! Super love the shoes!! <3

    xoxo,
    http://thelivingcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super awesome!! Congrats on getting them! I obsess over things when t really want them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! I want one too. It suits your blogs name pa! hehe

    D.
    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. cool gift. The shoes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet kicks. I think I need to go out & buy them now.

    http://sassyshann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHHHH Ang sweet ni Paul!!! OMG Hahaha you two look so good together. Yieee! :p Haha so happy you finally got his surprise! Woohoo ♥ Can't wait to see you wear 'em!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these look awesome! Great bday present! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. But my eyes are on that pair of red strappy heels :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha double boom with the shoes and that picture with paul!! congrats on finally getting those shoes!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome sneakers!! so original :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now you don't need a vote button for you to be the PR girl, coz you already is The PR Girl!

    Happiness came across the cyber world & felt the need for me to read this post, so I find time ASAP while I'm on the road :p and oh boy aaaayyiiiiieeee! Happy birthday indeed :D run with the wind Wonder Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. these shoes are sooooo cool!:)
    bought them today, too.
    love,
    http://l0ve2012.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete