Thursday, February 23, 2012

Store in Focus: Soleil Flats

All of my friends know I'm not a flats kinda gal. I'm more of the heels-so-high-people-who-are-afraid-of-heights-would-cringe kinda gal.

Every once in a while, though, I do come across a pair of cute flats that I absolutely need to have. When I found two pairs at the exact same online store, though, I knew that it was no longer just a fleeting thing.

It was official: I am now hooked on flats - all because of Soleil Flats.


Soleil Flats is a store by Diana and Danielle that provides comfortable flats with astonishing details at very affordable prices. Most importantly, they are all proudly Filipino-made.

Truth be told, I am currently in love with every single pair that they have and plan on building up my collection of their flats slowly but surely. Exciting! :)


The first pair that I fell in love with at Soleil Flats were these red button flats. Not only are they unique and incredibly cute, but they go with practically anything.

I think these are my most-worn shoes to date. And they even come in a handy khaki pouch, so I can carry them around when I'm in heels and change into them later on. So convenient! :)




The second pair that I fell in love with at Soleil Flats were these golden Glitterati flats with pink bows.

They came out at the most opportune moment: I actually started dating this relatively short guy late last year and was in dire need of more flats - and there they were.

They came out during the holiday season and I knew I just had to have them. I felt like they were meant for me. They dress up even the most basic outfits and I always feel like a princess whenever I wear them. :)



Do you have a pair (or four) of Soleil Flats yet? If not, is it because you aren't much of an online shopper?

If that's the case, then you're in luck because Soleil Flats will actually be at the Soleil Bazaar this weekend - on February 25 and February 26, 2012 - at the 5th floor Megatrade Hall at SM Megamall.

You can try on all of these pretty pairs there and shop 'til you drop! :)


Until then, though, feel free to like Soleil Flats on Facebook. :) What do you think of their flats? Aren't they divine? :)

9 comments:

  1. Wow!! Great feature, Angel!! :) It is true that I rarely see you in flats but swear you still look gorgeous on 'em! :"> Super "princess" feel yung pair with bows!! ♥ Cute!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feature, they look lovely!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so very much for the comment and thank you sooo much for stoppping by my blog :) def means a lot. OMG those flats are sooo adorable very girly! got to get me a pair of those!! :) def follow if you can! ttyl

    http://harperandmonroe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving how these flats look! :D I'm more of a heels and wedges girl too, but flats are my best friends when I'm up for a lot of walking. Will definitely check Soleil at Megamall this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fine Shape ……………. It looks cool in almost all color.
    Roofers in London

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful!!! Following you now :)

    Xo,
    Angela
    Headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your red flats mommy angel! Love your outfit too, esp. the top corset type. :))

    ReplyDelete