Friday, February 17, 2012

Lookbook.nu Look: Eiffel for You

There's something that I've noticed about myself and my clothing style: whenever I'm dating someone, I always dress so much girlier than I usually do. And I get more compliments for it, too. Is that weird? :p

Anyway, I wore this outfit when I was still dating someone... Just to clarify the ultra girliness. :)

white ruffled skirt from Tomato

green corset-like top: Christmas gift from my maid - isn't it lovely?

bronze camera and framed Eiffel tower necklace from Bangkok

gold angel wing earrings from The Little Things She Needs

Glitterati flats from Soleil Flats


I love every single piece of clothing that I wore for this ensemble and can't wait to blog about Soleil Flats and their ultra comfortable shoes! Wait for that! :)

For now, if you want to find out more about The Little Things She Needs, read my blog post on their Eastwood store launch here. :) I actually broke one of those earrings when I was in Bangkok, though. :( However, I am hoping to find it at their Robinsons Galleria branch later. Wish me luck! :)

Anyway, let me ask again: what do you think of my ensemble? Hehe. Can I get away with being a girly girl despite my Star Wars and superhero obsessions? :p Let me know what you think!

23 comments:

  1. OMG!! u are so effin adorable!! love ur cute ruffled skirt!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. I'm comfortable wearing skirts.haha. :)

    dekaphobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes, so pretty, and those earrings are cute. Most of all love that necklace, it's such a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your top and your shoes!! <3

    http://xoxostrawberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girly or not, you look great. I love your earrings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. uyyy lovelife! :D really love your flats!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pics hun! I LOVE your outfit! :)
    LB
    x0x0x0x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Just wow. :)

    http://iifatree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to see you dress like this more often!! :) You're REALLY pretty, Angel. Love how versatile your style is. Super like this ensemble!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so gorgeous Angel! Oh and I love your shoes and accessories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really like this look! the necklaces are really nice..


    THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG

    (visit & follow , if you already haven't done it ,i will follow you back )

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so cute! hyped on LB :)
    Thank you for comment on my blog. :)
    Hope you come back some time. :)
    Maybe you want to follow each other? That would be so nice. :)
    Let me know on

    http://karolasway.blogspot.com/

    I am already following you :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such interesting accessories! And I love your shoes1 Takes me back to my fairy tales days.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love it <3!! great post..if you want follow me on google friends and i will be happy to follow you back <3!!!enjoy the week-end
    xoxo
    A_C'est moi
    LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look hot here ms. angel!

    JC
    ferreroandfate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty, that colour blue looks great on you!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. These glitter flats are SO cute :)

    Love, Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love everything about ur outfit, cool and comfy, high end fashion and sassy:))

    ReplyDelete