Friday, December 23, 2011

A TRIO Post-Holiday Treat: Swensen's Ice Cream

Hi guys,

Did you ever read my post about the best ice cream parlor on Earth aka Swensen's? Well, Swensen's has been in Manila - at the Mall of Asia, to be exact - since September now and I am happy to announce that they have agreed to sponsor a post-holiday treat for the Trio to share on the afternoon of the 7th of January.

In case you didn't know yet, the "Trio", as we have dubbed ourselves, consists of Ava Te of Artsy Fartsy Ava, Keigh Jalbuena of Delishoes Servings and myself. :)

Our first Trio picture ever - from the night we met! Whee! =D

Anyway, we are giving two of our readers and fellow bloggers each the chance to try out Swensen's sundaes for free! That's six readers and fellow bloggers in total. Two winners for each of us. :)

That means we'll get to bond and talk over ice cream and you'll get to meet Ava Jr. aka Athan and mini-Angel aka Syrena, too. Haha!

So, what are you waiting for? If you've always wanted to try Swensen's or if you just want to bond with us for a little while, this is your chance to do both! :) Just please make sure you'll actually be able to be at MOA on that Saturday afternoon to try it with us. :)

Here are the mechanics for my part of this post-holiday treat:
1. Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect.
2. Leave your name and email address underneath this post and tell me why you want to try Swensen's ice cream with the Trio.

That's it! :) Join, join! It's delicious, I promise! You won't regret it!!! :)

12 comments:

  1. Marie Danicia B. Castro
    mariemagical_23@yahoo.com

    I want to try Swensen's ice cream with the trio because I want to hear how you started blogging, your own businesses, how you've become active in the blogosphere and your tips and advices in life, fashion, and career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me,i wanted to try it since you said it's the best ice cream parlor on the earth, and who wouldn't want to bond and get to know more things about fellow bloggers, if it will be granted, it will be the first time that im gonna actually meet a fellow blogger over sweets yum :))

    rejille patanao@yahoo.com
    rejille patanao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny Uriarte
    jennyuriarte@gmail.com

    Hiii Angel!!! :) Remember when we discussed abt Swensen's opening in SM Southmall? Well I'm not so sure when it'll be but if you pick me i'll finally have the chance to experience this great ice cream parlor! :p I love ice cream and I'd love to get to know you, Ava and Keigh better! I got to know Ava at the Hang Ten event and I'd love to get to know you and Keigh better naman! :) :)

    I have a long shot at this but I'm trying anyway. Cheers! Merry Christmas!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The Trio" - that's cute. I'd love give Swenson a try. It sounds delicious.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iya

    marshymallows15@gmail.com

    Hi Angel! I would seriously love to win because bonding with such a fashionable trio will be totally AMAZE! Food + Fashion = UBE! ( Ultimate Bonding Experience )

    Winning this will be the best start off 2012 and yes, this girl loves to eat! Especially ICE CREAM! Ice Cream is definitely one of the ultimate food for girl bonding! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mirzi Sarte
    mizi_heatherfield@yahoo.com
    Eating Ice Cream with Trio is Fun.It reminds me of those many happy summer days of my childhood. I also want to see and bond with my favorite blogger:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cool. ice creame <3 you guys look stunning :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. so nice=)
    thanks for your comment dear!
    and follow you on google friends connect!!
    kisses pretty and happy xmas=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Frances Lim
    frances23lim@gmail.com

    I want to try out Swensen's ice cream because I love ice cream too much that I can even finish one in a minute! Plus, I'd love to have a girl's day out with three awesome bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Khaeiycee
    khaeiycee@gmail.com

    me being so STRESSED needs some DESSERTS! And ice cream is on the top list :) if Swensen offers the best in town then it's all that I need. And of course who wouldn't want to have some sweets over a girl bonding chitchat with smart and awesome bloggers like you guys. What a treat,who am I to not be tempted, so I'm joining in :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. charmaigne grace gepana
    hotie_shockz@yahoo.com

    I want to try Swensen's ice cream because i love desserts! another thing is, i want to eat with them because i wanna meet the trio in person! bonding with them even for just a moment would be a blast!

    ReplyDelete