Wednesday, November 2, 2011

PFW S/S 2012: SM Ladies' Fashion

To be honest, I have never bought a single item of clothing from SM Department Store. However, I am a huge fan of Parisian Shoes - so much so that I feel the need to try on every pair whenever I pass by them.

So far, I have four pairs of Parisian shoes, one of which I haven't even worn yet, one of which isn't even in my size, and one of which is already worn out. (Separate blog post for my Parisian shoes sometime? I think so!)

Anyway, because of this, I was extremely ecstatic when Genn of My Little Corner gave me a ticket for the SM Ladies' Fashion show this Philippine Fashion Week.

Unfortunately...

Crappy photos, we meet again. Sigh.
(You can click on each photo for a more decent view, though.)

Lots of gorgeous whites next season.


And crisp and sophisticated blazers.

Deliciously rich colors abound, too.

WANT.

Naturally, life wouldn't be complete without some summer wear. I'm definitely hitting up SM Department Store for new swimsuits. Dibs on the one on the right!

And maaaaaybe this one, too. What do you think? :)

Believe it or not, we were actually seated in the third row during this show, but I couldn't get any decent shots coz heads were in the way. :( Doesn't stop me from wanting new Parisian shoes, though! Hehehe.

And, hey, the good news is that Parisian Shoes and Bags have the clips that they showed at PFW on their Facebook page, so you can look for them
here. Or just watch them here and here. Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

  1. your photos are nice babe! :) love parisian shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm eying one Parisian wood shoes and my sister is planning to buy it for me..so I guess my love with this brand would start..they have big size:)yehey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think these are crappy photos!! Galing pa rin, Angel. Hihi! Love those clothes from SM Ladies. Aaand I'm looking forward to your Parisian shoes post! ♥

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so much fun watching it with your girls! Super fun din while waiting in line. =) see yah tomorrow and S! <3 Thank you again and again for my Cinco tix~

    ReplyDelete