Saturday, October 15, 2011

Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum Fragrance Launch


On Tuesday, October 11, 2011, Jimmy Choo launched their first fragrance in Manila at Rustan's Makati: the Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum; and I was lucky enough to go, thanks to Ava from Artsy Fartsy Ava.


As usual, I was super early, so I was able to enjoy some jazz music, courtesy of their saxophone player and, of course, the scent.

(Photo taken from Fleur de Force.)

To my (untrained) nose, the fragrance smelled very luxurious, flirty and feminine. I later found out that it was made up of Tiger Orchid, toffee, Indonesian patchouli and green top note. Fancy!

Though more commonly known for their amazing array of high-end shoes - think "Sex and the City" - I must say that the brand has successfully transitioned into the perfume world with this scent. It smells exactly the way I would imagine the brand would smell if they didn't have a fragrance yet.

I loved Tessa Prieto-Valdes' headpiece!

They actually had a raffle for Jimmy Choo shoes!!!
I'm sooo jealous of the winner. Jimmy Choo shoes are THE dream.

Of course, we bloggers united at the event, as well.

Finally met Bestie from The Capricious Club and Paul from The PR Guy - two bloggers that I follow with a passion. (Naks!)

Bestie is too cute for words.

And... so is... Paul. *blush*

Thank you again, Ava (left), for inviting me.
(right) Christina from Strutting on Sunshine.

Also spotted: The Picky Dresser
(Stalker mode much? :p I was shy!)

Melai and Bestie showing off their nails by Posh Nails.

The day ended in McDonald's, where I had to plan out my seating arrangement coz there were two many R McD's around. (I'm coulrophobic!)

Anyway, the Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum retails for Php6400 (100ml), Php4900 (60ml), and Php3000 (40ml) and is now. available at leading department stores in the Philippines. Lucky for me, I got these:

(Sorry I always have heels lying around in the photos I take at home!)


Now I can smell luxurious, flirty and feminine, too. :) How cute is it that the mini bottles they gave us looks exactly like the actual bottle, but smaller? So cute! :)

7 comments:

  1. wow! you're so lucky you could come to that kind of event! <3

    Queentastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try this parfume :)
    http://confessionsofthepsychocat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had so much fun! Will def try the perfume too. Thanks for sharing these! All of you looked so stylish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Angel!:) Glad you had fun!:) I'm still envious of the girl who took home the shoes! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful event! Wish I was there to join you girls! <3

    www.honeyandrade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angel :) grabe so nice the goody bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am using this perfume for almost a months now and it's been my favorite right now.

    human pheromones

    ReplyDelete