Monday, October 3, 2011

Bangkok Accessories FOR SALE!!!

Finally picked up my package from Bangkok yesterday and here's what was inside:

Hair accessories (Php100 each):

Blueberry Surprise [SOLD]

Sunrise Galore [SOLD]

Dainty Beauty [SOLD]

Floral Purity [SOLD]

Little by Little [SOLD]

Candy Frosting

Flowers by Light

Fashion glasses ... minus the glass (Php500):

Cluttered Love

Pearl and Ribbons

Classic Beauty

Blue Lagoon

The Best

To order, just email me at ariangel.rod@gmail.com :)

9 comments:

  1. How do you wear the hair accessories? :) parang hair band or parang hippie band? ;) They're so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, i love the glassess, hope you could give them out as a giveaway :)) haha hoping :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE PEARL AND RIBBON IS SOOOO CUTE AM GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEE!!:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool stuff, everything is really pretty.

    erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to go to bangkok and hoard accessories now! =) hihi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I love those glasses!!! They are so adorable and quirky! I would love to try to rock those haha.

    BTW, I'll respond to your e-mail tomorrow once I have the details finalized. :) It was great hearing from you!

    Megann
    http://spellmegann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute accessories!! :) Wish I was more fashionable so I can rock them. Hahaha.

    Jenny
    http://thegratefulgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete