Tuesday, September 27, 2011

F-Stop's September Collection

The first time I found out about F-Stop was when I went to the Glam Camp bazaar the day the -insert bad word here- P&P tattoo guys messed up my new tattoo. That bazaar was exactly what I needed (read: retail therapy), but I loved F-Stop's stuff so much that I ended up buying three of their items! Lol.

Since then, I have been a loyal buyer from F-Stop. So, it only makes sense that I am very happy to announce that a new collection is coming out on their website this Friday, the 30th of September. The best part is that you can get awesome discounts for it, too!

How? Well, you can either blog about the new collection before October 4, email the link to melanie_entuna@yahoo.com and get 10% off of your order.

Or, you can just like F-Stop on Facebook (if you don't already) and get an instant 5% off. Awesome, huh?

(Please take note that you can only use one of the discounts, though; you can't combine them.)

Here are some of the items that will be up for grabs from the new collection:





(All photos taken from F-Stop on Facebook)

Gah. I personally love the last two. Hope I beat everyone else to them! :p

4 comments: