Saturday, September 3, 2011

#20peopleidmarry

A few days ago, #20peopleidmarry was a trending topic on Twitter (follow me: @the_lil_miss), but I couldn't really think of 20 people I'd want to marry. I mean, even counting my childhood crushes, like Andrew McCarthy and Tom Cruise, 20 still seems like too much. So, instead, I cut the number in half and listed 10 people I'd marry instead: 5 real people and 5 fictional characters. Here they are:


The "Real People"


1. James Franco



This is self-explanatory, really. I mean, he writes. He takes photographs. He acts. He dances. He directs. He's funny. He's charming. He's sexy. He's good-looking. He's got a chiseled jaw that I just wish I could fondle and curly hair that I would love to put my hands through - or grab while I've got my legs around him. *ahem* He's practically a god. Who wouldn't want to marry him?


2. Joseph Gordon-Levitt



Although just as talented as James Franco, Joe isn't exactly a stud, but he's got that schoolboy geek charm that I go weak in the knees for. Of course, it also helps that I've had a crush on him since I was 7 years old and saw him in Angels in the Outfield.


3. Francisco Lachowski



I think that photo in itself is self-explanatory.


4. Andrew Garfield



He had me at Doctor Parnassus, but really, really had me at The Social Network. Soon, he's really, really, really going to have me with the Spiderman reboot.


5. Ellen DeGeneres



If you have ever seen Ellen dance or even just seen her look at Portia, you would understand.


Real people who almost made it to the list: Jake Gyllenhaal, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mila Kunis


The Fictional People


1. Lloyd Dobler



The epitome of what every man should be like - in my opinion, anyway: chivalrous, genuinely kind, sweet, affectionate, caring, honest and adorably awkward.


2. King Jareth



All he wants is to make her happy. "Just fear me, love me, do as I say, and I will be your slave." Who cares about Toby?


3. Noah Calhoun



"If you're a bird, I'm a bird" gets me going. Every time.


4. Sweeney Todd



If I could find a guy who would love me so completely that he would look for me after years of not seeing each other and be willing to kill every man who crosses his path to find me, I'd be set. Sweeney Todd is one of the best love stories ever told.


5. The Vampire Lestat



Only because I understand him like no other fellow Vampire Chronicles reader seems to. He's my soulmate.


Fictional people who almost made it to the list: Holden Caulfield, Chuck Bass, Emma Watson (What? She's a real person? You're joking!)

(All photos in this post were taken from various Tumblrs.)


Who would be on your list? Tell me! :)

3 comments:

  1. hahahaa omg i died when i saw ellen!! i love her omg yes most def joesph!!!!! you know i prefer james brother dave more hes so much cuter imo haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeny Todd? Seriously? Lol! I guess it's the only Johnny Depp movie that I did not like. But I'd marry Johnny Depp, not Sweeny Todd. Lol!

    (--,)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely marry Sweeney Todd :) As long as he's still Johnny Depp :)) HAHAHHA gets? lol :) nice blog!

    ReplyDelete